Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Birthdays and VEGAS!

February is a very busy month for our family!  My birthday is the end of January, Shane's birthday is fiver days after that, and Norah's is the second week of February!  Not to mention valentine's day, it's crazy and money runs really tight!  So this year Shane and I decided to do it a little more low key then normal.  Norah invited her best friends/cousins over for a slumber party, ordered pizza from costco, played some games, and opened a bunch of presents.  She was so excited to have her friends Matia and Chloe there from our old ward in Provo!  This year we spent the least money on her birthday but she had the BEST time ever!
(pictures coming soon)

After Norah's birthday Shane was invited to go to Vegas with his boss Russ to watch the races.  This gave me a great idea... Why not go with him and stay with my BFF Leslie?  Oh I was so excited!  So we left the girls with my parents of course and took that 5 hour drive down to Vegas.  As soon as we got there, Shane left me with Leslie and headed to the new Plazzo Hotel to meet up with his coworkers and boss.

I didn't waste no time!  Me and Les caught up for a little bit and immediately got dolled up and hit the town of Vegas!  We went to Cadillac Ranch and Blue Martini, and we had a blast dancing the night away!  I also met a pretty cool chick name Nicki Manaj, I mean Ashlie Buscit who lives in Vegas also and is good friends with Leslie.  Kylie love, Leslie's Fiance, was our schofer/dj for the weekend and was such a sweet heart!  Seeing him and Leslie together made me so excited for their wedding!  They were made for each other!!!!!  Anyways we gambled a little, danced a lot, ate a lot, but most of all were able to get away and celebrate our birthdays and valentines all in one weekend!  I wouldn't of had it any other way!

We were excited beyond words!


My new friend Ashlie, Me, and MyLeslie at the Bellagio 

We found these chairs in a hawaiian bbq place in Vagas!  We thought it was so funny!
Mz New Booty!

She couldn't resist! 

He cracks me up!  (Get it?  Cracks? lol)


Met the one and only Wanderle Silva on our way into Blue Martini.  Thanks to Kylie, I wouldn't even have recognized him! lol

Don't worry mom, it's a Virgin! ;)

Us Ladies!

When we finally met up the last night, we both enjoyed the water show in front the Bellagio Hotel!

Inside the Bellagio hotel, it was Chinese New Years as their theme!  Totally perfect right? lol


Thanks to my new friend Ashlie, I couldn't resist buying coach in Vegas! And yes, it's REAL!


Me and my love!  He was so tired but I made him come out with us!




No comments:

Post a Comment