Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Time to UPDATE!

Wow!  Life has been soooo busy that I have not been able to update our family blog.  And I feel so bad because we sent out our Christmas cards to all our friends and family inviting them to keep up with us on here, and I have been slacking BIG TIME!  :(

Since NOVEMBER, not much as changed for us.  I am still working at Grandview Family Medicine and absolutely love what I'm doing.  It's so much fun working at the doctor's office that almost all my family goes to, and so far I've given Truly and Elias free services, drawn blood on my big brother Taran, and gave my little niece Mochi her kindergarten shots!  People think I'm nuts, but I love it!  I've also taken on more responsibilities, like reception reminder calls to remind people of their appointments.  I've gotten to work downstairs a little which means I got to use the headphones! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment