Tuesday, October 26, 2010

October Fun!

Earlier this month, Norah had "Grand Day" at her school and was asked to bring someone "Grand" in her life to join her for lunch.  So naturally she took me and Emma! :)

10/27/10 Was the first snowfall of the year.  We woke up to a backyard covered in snow!

We all met up at Tutu's house to join their Cedar Hills Ward's Trunk-or-Treat

Norah was so excited to wear her costume to school.  They had a costume parade the Friday before Halloween.  She said she was too embarrassed to wear her wig, but I'm glad she did.  She was so CUTE!

Imona joined us for our Orem 9th Samoan Ward Trunk-or-Treat.  It was such a success with characters like Beth and the Bounty Hunter, Shrek and Fiona, Akibono and his wife, and so much more!  The kids had a blast and ended up with a bucket full of candy!

I wanted Shane to go as a construction worker, but he was a party pooper.

I went as a kitty cat.


I felt like such a fool because I went to work all dressed up and... I WAS THE ONLY ONE IN COSTUME!  Oh wells, at least the patients enjoyed it! (Well... the ones under 10 did...)

Our Halloween Decorations 2010

Our Carved Pumpkins 2010

The Girl's Halloween Costumes for 2010
Norah the Geisha, Emma the Ladybug, and Ery as Tinkerbell!

No comments:

Post a Comment